In the incorporation of new technology as the engine of the digital transformation that companies assume today, the cloud is still the most important, the one that most helps to improve the way in which it works, facilitating the reduction of time in deployments and operating costs, while increasing productivity and, in many cases, revenue.
The impact of the cloud is being such that according to IBM it is redefining the corporate identity of all types of companies, which rely on this technology - without distinction between its different implementations: public, private and hybrid - as the main incentive for change in its processes of innovation and digital transformation.
With respect to companies that rely on the cloud, IBM places them in three broad categories: disruptive, innovative, optimizing. All this and much more explains the American multinational in Beyond agility: how the cloud is driving business innovation, a complete study that highlights the revolution that the cloud is assuming for many companies.
If you want to know more about this phenomenon and, above all, you want to know the benefits that it can bring to your own project, we encourage you to download and consult the study, in which you will find the answers to the questions everyone asks. Among other things you will discover:
- How will your company use the cloud to boost its digital transformation?
- What will your company do to become an optimizing, innovative or disruptive agent prepared for the cloud?
- How will you align the adoption of your organization's cloud with your business objectives?
- How will you use the necessary resources to make the jump to the cloud?
- What steps should your action plan for cloud adoption include and overcome the expected obstacles?